Friday, September 01, 2006

Back people!
As I was saying about our performance, I saw Mr Oei's blog, and he said he was rather happy with our class performance, which rather mean alot to me, cause I mean he appreciate it, whether he mean just the dance or everything of the sec5's performance. I mean, who dont like positive feedbacks right? so yeah, it was all good. =) I mean Miss Sim like it alot, she thanked me, but Im just glad I was able to show my gratitude to her on the whole sec5's behalf. Miss chinniah definately like it alot, she was rather surprise that sec5's or 5a2/5a3 actually performed, she was even more surprise when I was on stage, LOL! But she like it lah, which mean alot. =D She say our class performance was the best, HAHAS! she always like praising her own class when there's a performance. =D ok lah! ending here! bla! nothing much happened today! =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home